A. How It Works
Reviews are essential to the success and function of Chopstix Houston and its related websites. By signing up for a review account and helping us submit reviews on Houston's Asian restaurants, you can earn points which you can use for gift cards, unique promotional items and other awesome rewards.
- Sign up for an account.
- Login on the left with your username and password.
- Choose a restaurant from the "Hot List" to review.
- Type or copy and paste your review into the textbox.
- Check and verify that the terms and conditions
- Click Submit
B. How to Earn Points
One point is rewarded per review selected for public reading. You may exchange your points in the virtual shop for various prizes. Each prize in the shop varies in accordance to how many points are needed to exchange for them.
C. Restaurants in the Hot List
Each restaurant on the hot list are restaurants that need reviews. Once three reviews have been selected, the restaurant will be removed from the hot list and be shown for public viewing. Winners of each of the selected reviews will be given their points and notified by email. For every restaurant that has been removed from the Hot List a new one will take its place. Sometimes an already reviewed restaurant will be on the Hot List. This occurs if the restaurant was reviewed a long time ago and needs an updated three reviews.
D. How Reviews Will Be Judged
Reviews will be selected by members of our staff. They will be approved or rejected based on the following criteria:
- Well-written with all or mostly proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Must be 400-750 words. Anything extra may be trimmed by our editing staff.
- Are informational AND entertaining
- Does not contain foul language
- Does not contain misleading information
- Does not contain personal names or other personal information of both the particular restaurant's staff or other people in general
E. Five Review Limit
You may submit up to five reviews. Once a review of yours has been approved or rejected, it will open up an oppotunity to submit another review. If all five of the maximum submitted reviews have been submitted but not yet approved or rejected, no new reviews can be submitted.
F. Your Account Will Be Banned If
Your account will be banned if information provided proves to be false. Chopstix is not responsible for any misinformations about any restaurants it reviews. If a review is discovered to provide false information, it will be removed immediately from the website with the original author banned. Your account may also be banned for other reasons such as frequent spamming or other troublemaking attempts. Chopstix reserves the right to ban any account at any time for the previous reasons and beyond.